Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Position
Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Administrator We Are Looking For?
Administrative Assistant/Front Desk
Position Reports To:
Team Lead - Nicky Altieri
About Dynamic Health
At Dynamic Health Collaborative we help adults struggling with mental and emotional stress and illness using a biopsychosocial spiritual model. Our three pillars are providing Psychotherapy, Psychiatry and Naturopathic Medicine. We work with both individuals, organizations and businesses.
Our vision is that all clients will be empowered through education regarding the conventional and complementary medicine options that can help prevent, health and manage their symptoms. Our mission is to provide integrative and collaborative care where all practitioners work closely with each other to reach the best patient outcomes. We are committed to quality client-centered care that is measurement-based, trauma informed and whole person focused.
Our perks include:
- Warm and family-based atmosphere
- Health & Dental Benefits upon completion of probationary period
- Bi-annual staff events
Purpose of the Position
- Smooth running of practitioners schedule
- Maintain a clean and healing environment in the office
- Make all clients feel nourished and taken care of
- Appointments run on schedule
- Communicating with clients about our services
- Maintaining impeccable accounts receivable procedures
- Sending and replying to email/phone calls
- Supporting with marketing tasks
- Accounts Payable and Insurnace Billing
Behaviours & Skills
- You are smart, fast and confident.
- You have super high emotional intelligence.
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes.
- You’re passionate and outgoing.
- You absolutely need to want to grow!
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
- You are results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results.
- You are a lightning fast learner.
- You’re highly resilient and adaptable.
The right candidate has:
- Previous clinical office experience
- Understanding of psychology principles and interest in mental health
- Ready to start November 15th, 2023
- Previous experience using ZOHO CRM, Jane App, Outlook Email, Google Drive, TELUS eClaims
- Above average communication skills both written and verbal
Office hours are in person and include:
Sunday 9am -5pm
Monday - 11am-7pm
Tuesday - 11am-7pm
Thursday 11am- 7pm
37.5 hours per week
2 weeks vacation/year
Starting salary- $38,000
To apply please send your resume and a 60 second video explaining why you would like to work at Dynamic Health, and what relevant experience you bring to the position.
Meet Our Founder,
Pioneering the Future of Care
Leah Weisberg, RN BScN BC-NC has been a Registered Nurse for over 15 years and specializes in Psychiatry, Mental Health and Integrative Medicine. She is a Board Certified Nurse Coach and Psychotherapist. She founded Dynamic Health Collaborative in 2017 as she sought to fill the gaps in the mental health system. Leah is passionate about running a client-centered system and in promoting self-care to health care professionals and clients alike. She is a keynote speaker and workshop facilitator, and has designed various training and education programs. To keep a healthy work life integration, she spends as much time as possible with her husband and four children, and enjoys trying new and different complementary therapy modalities.