Dr. Alisa Blumberg
CHIROPRACTOR / B.E.S.T. PRACTITIONER
‘”I believe whole-heartedly in every body’s ability to heal when interference is removed. The secret, is in revealing where that interference resides in the physical body (nerves, joints, and muscles), in mental and emotional processes (reactions to stress, anxiety, worry), or in daily habits (the ergonomics of how and what we do). My treatments focus on facilitating wellbeing by removing and updating these interferences using the gentlest techniques possible.”
- Graduate of Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Member of Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Member of Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Elite Master B.E.S.T. Practitioner (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique)
- Certified Postural Ergonomist American Posture Institute
- Wellness feeling good and wanting to feel better
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Arm/Leg/Shoulder/Hip Joint Pain
- Physical Pain associated with Metabolic Diseases (diabetes, arthritis, COPD)
- Chronic Pain/Mental Stress
- Discomforts of Pregnancy
- Avoidance/Rehab of Work-Associated injuries
How it Works
Your first visit with Dr. Alisa will last 40-60 minutes. This visit is all about collecting information. Dr. Alisa will find out your current concerns, as well as your prioritized goals. With your permission, she will complete a thorough history and exam. She will also make sure you understand her treatment philosophy and methods. If appropriate, you will get your first treatment at your first visit.
Your second visit, The Report of Findings Visit, is about dispensing information. You will have the opportunity to review with Dr. Alisa all of her findings and personalized recommendations and ask any questions. Together you will make a plan for care. Treatment will also continue/begin at this visit.
Follow-up visits are generally 15-30 minutes, scheduled according to your personalized treatment plan. Regular re-evaluations are built into the plan to ensure your treatment protocol continues to be optimized for your needs.