Toronto Psychiatry Services in the Heart of North York
Our Approach To Psychiatry
Our Mental Health Nurse Practitioner assesses and treats adults ages 18-60 with ADHD, Mood, and Anxiety Disorders. Consultations are done in our office or through a secure virtual platform. A referral is not required to see our Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
How it works:
- Your first visit is up to 60 minutes in length. This is when you will have time to explain your concerns, symptoms, challenges, and past medical history.
- If it is determined that you should complete bloodwork to rule out any medical issues, you will be provided with a requisition form.
- You will be sent standardized Rating Scales and questionnaires by email to complete on your own time.
- If applicable, medication will be prescribed.
- Medical monitoring will continue on an as needed basis and are usually up to 30 minutes in length.
*ADHD assessments take a bit more time, so you can expect to spend up to 90 minutes for the first visit.*
Ready to get started?
Nurse Practitioners are not covered by OHIP and thus must charge for their appointments.
60 Minute Intake appointments are $300.00
60 Minute Follow-Up appointments are $225.00
30 Minute Follow-Up appointments are $150.00
ADHD assessments are $600.00.
*Additional fees will be charged for completion of forms, writing of reports and providing of medical records.*
unlock your path to healing
Live to your full potential and create thriving families and communities with our transformative holistic mental wellness pathways.