I also enjoy helping parents to reduce the struggle of feeding their small children, and in helping their older children develop a healthy relationship with food and their bodies.”
- Licensed with the College of Registered Dietitians of Ontario
- Active Member of Dietitians of Canada
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
- Certified Solution-Focused Coach in Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition Sciences from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Internationally Educated Professionals in Nutrition Program Certificate from Ryerson University
- Intuitive Eating Counselling
- Nutritional Counselling
- Intuitive and mindful eating
- Division of Responsibility in feeding children
- Solution-focused coaching
- Group Counselling
- Workshops facilitation
How it Works
First session with Yulia is 60 minutes in length and will include a detailed assessment of your diet history and current eating behaviours in an empathetic, judgement-free environment. The assessment if followed by setting individualized goals and an action plan for improving your relationship with food, based on your needs and preferences.
Follow-up sessions are 30-60 min in length and are focused on reflecting on your progress, customizing your individual plan, recognizing current and potential barriers to follow the plan and finding effective solutions to overcome the barriers.
Yulia will collaborate with fellow team members as is necessary throughout your treatment plan. Yulia will always explain to you the role of each practitioner, and make sure you have a clear understanding of how your treatment will take place. For example, she may suggest partnering with a Therapist in treating disordered eating and eating disorders, as well as connecting with an Occupational Therapist in addressing eating and feeding issues in children.
Yulia has 2 amazing kids and loves to cook. She also enjoys reading, hiking and skating and spending time at her cottage. She speaks Russian and Hebrew.